King Trips Private Limited
New Delhi, 110033
10 Jun - 13 Jun
3nts acco. in London, Hotel St. George's Inn Victoria with b/f - or Similar 3*
13 Jun - 15 Jun
2nts acco. in Glasgow, Hotel Best Western Glasgow City with b/f - or Similar 3*
15 Jun - 17 Jun
2nts acco. in Edinburgh, Hotel Britannia Edinburgh with b/f - or Similar 3*
Eurail / Pass : (Sector Ticket are subject to availability and rate may change at the time of issuance)
2nd Class Sector Ticket from London to Glasgow (Book Early fare - @ GBP 50 PP) Included
2nd Class Sector Ticket from Glasgow to Edinburgh Included
Hop On Hop Off London Bus Tour - 48hrs + The Royal Walking Tour including the Changing of the Guards
24hr River Thames Hop-on Hop-off Boat Ride (Unlimited usage within the 24 hours)
Entrance Ticket to Madame Tussaud & Coco Cola London Eye
Glasgow : City Sightseeing Glasgow Hop-On Hop-Off Tour - 1 Day
Edinburgh : Royal Edinburgh Ticket Including Hop-On Hop-Off Tours - 48 Hrs. + Edinburgh Castle Admission
Return Transfer from London Airport to London Hotel to London Station on Pvt. basis - Two Way
Return from Glasgow Station to Hotel to Glasgow Station on Pvt. basis - Two Way
Return from Edinburgh Station to Hotel to Edinburgh Airport on Pvt. basis - Two Way
**Airport / Hotel / Station Transfers Between 2100hrs and 0500hrs will lead to Extra Night surcharges… which has to be paid extra apart from above cost
Terms & Conditions:
• Rates are Nett and Non Commissionable
• Confirmation & rates depends on availability at time of booking which is subject to change at the time of issuance.
• City & Government tax to be paid locally on spot.
• For the above said tour, there is no pick up and drop off from the hotel (unless specified), so client will have to reach at departure points and back to hotel also at their own arrangement.
• Above mentioned excursions are unescorted.
• Int’l check in time for hotel is 1500h onwards and check out time is 1200hrs.
• All services, Hotels, Sightseeing, train tickets or any other services advised should be checked by you at your end. Once go ahead received it is considered that you have verified at your end.
• All train tickets are subject to price at the time of issuance. Price May fluctuate for train tickets, exact price to be considered at the time of issuance.
• Please note that we consider the flight arrival time as pick-up time. The flight will be monitored for delays and the driver would wait for the passengers for up to 60mins from the flight arrival time, at no extra cost.
• No Booking has been made yet.
Arrive at Airport & transfer to hotel . The rest of day is at leisure so that you can relax after your long haul flight.
Please note: The Tour Manager will meet you once you reached the hotel. The standard check-in time is 1500 hrs.
Meals: Packed Indian Dinner Delivered to Hotel
After Breakfast, proceed for a guided panoramic city tour of London. Get acquainted with some of London’s iconic landmarks like the Tower Bridge and the River Thames. Continue your tour to Hyde Park, Big Ben, Westminster Palace, Westminster Abbey, St. Paul’s Cathedral, London Eye the famous Piccadilly Circus, and Nelson’s Column at Trafalgar Square. Next, get thrilled as you ride the London Eye, the world’s fourth tallest ferris wheel and during the gradual 30-minute flight enjoy views of London. Also visit Madame Tussaud in London. Spend some quality time with remarkable wax replicas of Her Majesty the Queen, Victoria and David Beckham or take a selfie with a Salman khan and many other Bollywood celebs, after that proceed to visit London eye. Experience one of London’s must-see attractions London Eye. Overnight at London.
Meals: Continental Breakfast and Indian Dinner